The BioScience Network Lausanne (BSNL) is an association of PhD students and Postdocs working in various fields of Life Sciences at EPFL and UNIL.
At BSNL we strive to promote career development of young researchers in Life Sciences. We organize events to explore career opportunities, acquire new skills, and develop a professional network. Ultimately, we aspire to bridge the gap between academia, industry, and society.
Our main events include:
- Life Science Career Day (LSCD) – the biggest Life Science career fair in the Romandie co-organized with the UNIL
- FameLab – science communication to the general public
- Faces of Industrial Research – symposium connecting academia and industrial research, co-organised with Nestlé Research PhD students
- Biotech Chats – informal get-togethers of industry experts and peers
- Company visits – first-hand insights into the pharma and biotech industry
- Workshops – skills building with qualified coaches
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Seminars with industry experts