ROCHE – Graduate Trainee Program in Drug Regulatory Affairs (2 years) – Emerging Markets
Advertised: 23rd of July 2018
Roche Basel Headquarters, Basel
As a Graduate Trainee within the Pharma Development Drug Regulatory Affairs Group in Basel, you will gain hands-on experience with growing responsibility on the work of Regulatory Affairs professionals who are responsible for providing the Regulatory input and leadership from drug development through to lifecycle maintenance of the product for International countries.
The trainee program is a two-year program that offers you the opportunity to get hands on experience working in the regulatory affairs department of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Your assignments may include both activities in early development and marketed products with your own discrete tasks and responsibilities.
You will be responsible for supporting products and countries within the International Region, working closely with the International Product Partners, Regional Managers and Af liates. Your tasks may cover activities across the whole development value chain from clinical trial applications through to license applications and maintenance.
As example you may:
- Prepare regulatory submissions in collaboration with other disciplines in the department
- Participate in and support the development and implementation of the regulatory strategies in collaboration with Global and Local colleagues
- Acquire and maintain an overview of relevant regulatory requirements
- Assist in the planning and preparation of regulatory documents
- Become a strong partner to affiliates, finding solutions and challenging the status quo
As part of your assignment you may have the chance to spend some time in another regulatory function as well. And to broaden your experience across the development value chain you will also have the possibility to spend up to six-month period on rotation in another Pharma Development function.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to in uence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the nal de nition of who you are, but the starting point.
Finally, you are someone who learns quickly and has very good written and spoken English skills
- We are looking for a highly motivated person who has recently received hers/his Master or PhD degree in life or pharmaceutical sciences (preferably with focus in regulatory affairs) within the last 12 months or is about to receive it very soon.
You have already been exposed to the Pharmaceutical Industry (ideally to Regulatory Affairs) during an internship
- You are very collaborative and strong team-work is one of your strengths
- You can handle stressful situations well and you have the ability to follow deadlines
- As we are working in a very dynamic environment, you are a person that demonstrates exibility, good coordination as well as strong communication skills
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Job ID No.: 201806-111703
Get in touch with the Recruiting Team Switzerland +41 61 682 25 50
The next step is yours. To apply online for this position visit careers.roche.ch
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
ROCHE – ORDP Analyst / Start PT
Advertised: 12th of June 2018
Roche Basel Headquarters, Basel
The Start PT – Operations Rotational Development Program (ORDP) is a rotational program. We hire top talent who have graduated with in the last 2 years from college with a bachelors or masters, and prepares them for successful contributions to Roche Pharma Technical Operations (PT). Start PT gives the chance to design and implement new processes, develop project management expertise, support world-class manufacturing, and help significantly drive business productivity and profitability.
Information and application : click here
University of Geneva – Scientific Associate 50%
The Faculty of Sciences of the University of Geneva is recruiting a 50% Scientific Assistant 1 to coordinate and manage the Interfaculty Doctoral School in Life Sciences which will be opened on July 1st 2018. The position will take charge of the administrative management of the doctoral school and coordinate the different programs. The title of the position will this be: “Scientific and Administrative coordinator”. Three main tasks will be borne by the successful candidate:
(1) – participation in the evaluation of the PhD candidates during the recruitment periods, and carry out the administrative follow-up of the students of the school,
(2) – participation in the school decision making and organization as well as management of the interactions between the different programs of the school,
(3) -promotion of the doctoral school by increasing its visibility through the management of the website, by disseminating related information via media or partner institutions, and by initiating partnerships with other research or higher education institutions.
The successful candidate will share her / his time roughly equally between these different tasks. Importantly, the coordinator will be called upon to exercise human resource roles in relation to his interactions with the students and faculty members of the graduate school. She or he will be the relay of information between the different programs, the students and the professors.
The faculty is therefore looking for an enthusiastic candidate, with a pleasant professional contact, great management skills, but above all a knowledge of the evaluation processes of the academic and scientific world. She or he will have to have a doctorate in one of the fields of life sciences, a post-doctoral experience including supervision experience of master’s or thesis students, and a professional experience of a few years in the field of human resources or administration. English and French, spoken and written, are mandatory.
More information concerning the position and application procedure here
AC Immune – Various positions open
Advertised: 17th of April 2018 – Application deadline: NA
AC Immune – Lausanne
AC Immune is a clinical stage Swiss biotech company focused on the development of innovative therapeutics and diagnostics for Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases. We have several job opportunities in the region. If anything interest you on this list, please follow the link to the AC Immune Career Opportunities site.
OPEN POSITION TITLES:
- Manufacturing Project Leader
- Toxicologist & Safety Office
- Head of Medical Sciences
- Research Scientist Biology
- IP Analyst
- Research Scientist
- Laboratory Technician Biology
- Junior Research Scientist
- Laboratory Technician Biology/ Immunohistochemistry
- Laboratory Technician Biology/ Biochemistry
- Laboratory Technician Biology/ Temporary for 2 years
The link to the AC Immune job opportunities is : https://www . acimmune . com/en/carreer-opportunities/
HAYA Therapeutics – Research & Development Internship
Advertised: 10th of April 2018 – Application deadline: May 2018
HAYA Therapeutics – Epalinges/Lausanne
HAYA Therapeutics is a Swiss-based pre-clinical early stage biopharmaceutical company discovering and developing innovative long noncoding RNA-targeting therapies to treat myocardial fibrosis and heart failure. At HAYA Therapeutics, we leverage in-house expertise in lncRNA biology to evaluate and advance first/best-in-class lncRNA-targets and high potential drug targets for myocardial fibrosis and heart failure. We have developed ongoing, collaborative relationships with academic institutions that gives us unique access to promising early-stage discoveries. We have recently moved to the StartLab incubator at the Biopole in Epalinges, Lausanne (https://startlab.biopole.ch).
We are looking for 1-2 interns to join the team for a minimum period of 3 months with the possibility of long-term paid engagement. You will be executing cutting-edge research and development helping in the development of our first-in-class therapeutic approaches for treating heart failure.
Candidates should ideally possess a Master’s Degree with experience in basic molecular and cellular biology techniques. This represents an exciting opportunity to join a young and growing Biotech Startup team with the possibility for longer term engagement.
StartLab, Route De La Corniche 5,
Secteur Esplanade/Batiment SE-B
1066 Epalinges, Lausanne
COVANCE – Staff scientists in Flow Cytometry; Lead and staff scientists in Histology
Advertised: 9th of April 2018
Covance Central Laboratories – Geneva
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
For our laboratory in Geneva, we are currently looking for:
– Staff scientists in Flow Cytometry
– Lead and staff scientists in Histology
You can make a difference by helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world. Our commitment to this mission has resulted in Covance’s impressive history of company stability and growth. We’ve achieved these results by fostering a work environment that encourages, develops and leverages our team’s capabilities.
This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
Applications should be submitted via our online portal here: https://hub-covance.icims.com/jobs/
For any question, contact Covance recruiter:
Sandrine Falco, Senior Recruiter
Recruitment & Talent Advisors Covance Inc.
Tel: +44 (0)1483 600207 (UK)
Or Tel: +41 (0) 58 822 7609 (Geneva)