We are recruiting!
The BioScience Network Lausanne (BSNL), a PhD student and Postdoc association from EPFL and UNIL, aims to promote career development of young researchers in Life Sciences. We organize events to explore career opportunities, acquire new skills, and develop a professional network. Ultimately, we aspire to bridge the gap between academia, industry, and society.
Our main events include:
- The Life Science Career Day (LSCD) – the biggest Life Science career fair in the Romandie co-organized with UNIL
- Public outreach events – science communication to the general public
- Biotech Chats – informal get-togethers of industry experts and peers
- Workshops – hard and soft skills training with qualified coaches
- Company visits – first-hand insights into the pharma and biotech industry
If you are eager to expand your network, dedicated to organize exciting events, and interested to work in a dynamic team, then we are looking exactly for you and you are looking for us but you might not know it yet!
Join us in our next recruitment session on:
Monday, June 4, 2018 at 12:00 at EPFL in room SV2510
We are especially looking for event organizers for company visits, bloggers, designers, and social media responsibles. But everyone who has some great ideas and motivation is more than welcome!
Please confirm your participation by filling in this form:
We are looking forward to meeting you!