Are you interested to learn more about career opportunities for Life Scientists at Nestlé? If so, you should join our upcoming company visit at the Nestlé Research Center.
Nestlé Research Center (NRC) was inaugurated in June 1987. Today NRC employs 600 people including over 250 scientists from 50 nationalities driving science and technology, from basic nutrition and health research to applied research for product development and application.
The aim of this visit is to promote interactions among researchers in industry and PhD students and postdocs from EPFL and UNIL. Participants will have the opportunity to get to know the research performed at Nestlé, visit the laboratories, and discuss their scientific research and career opportunities at Nestlé.
When: 23rd of August 2017, 13h-18h
Where: Nestec Centre De Recherches Nestlé, Route du Jorat 57, 1000 Lausanne
- 13h15 Arrival at the NRC
- 13h30-14h15 NRC introduction by Jörg Spieldenner.
- 14h20-15h30 Visit of the Nestlé laboratories
- 15h30-16h00 Career opportunities at Nestlé
- 16h00-16h30 Presentation of the research performed at Nestlé
- 16h30-18h00 Poster session presented by PhD students and postdocs (EPFL/UNIL). Apero offered by Nestlé and informal discussions with Nestlé scientists and a recruiter.
Registration: Register here, poster abstract is required. Places are limited to 20 participants.
NB: The organizing committee will select participants based on their poster abstracts, priority will be given to abstract topics relevant to the research performed at the NRC (see the registration form). The results of the selection will be communicated by 14th of August.
BSNL team – Ekaterina and Elena