The BioScience Network Lausanne and the SV postdoc association are organizing a company visit at Syngenta on the 7th of October (Friday) 2016 in Basel. The aim of this visit is to promote interactions among researchers in industry and PhD students and postdocs from EPFL and UNIL. Participants will have the opportunity to attend exclusive lab and production site visits at Roche.
The tentative layout of the day is as follows:
- arrival in Basel at 11:30 PM (we provide a bus: fee 60 CHF per participant)
- lunch provide by Syngenta
- welcoming talk by research
- lab visits (chemistry lab, biology support and disease control)
- departure to Lausanne around 6 PM
Since the Syngenta company is not well connected with public transportations, a bus will be provided and the cost is 60 CHF per person. The registration is now open and the deadline is the 27th of September 2016, 12:00. Places are limited to 20 participants, so register early! The organising committee will select participants based on their CV and a small paragraph about their motivation. The results of the selection will be communicated by September 30th, 2016.
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and your motivation paragraph.
For the payment:
1. Transfer 60 CHF to the official BSNL bank account:
IBAN: CH50 0900 0000 8946 8243 2
PostFinance AG BERN
BSNL- BioScience Network Lausanne
P.a. EPFL AA DAF
Make sure to include the following line as the reason for payment: “Syngenta visit”
2. Send an email to email@example.com with the proof of payment.
Include “YourName Syngenta visit” in the subject line
! Registration opens now and closes on the 27th of September 2016 at noon!