Dear ambitious students, researchers and collaborators,
Have you heard about the federal start-up training “Business Concept Training”? It is designed and given by experienced entrepreneurs ad company executives to you to bring your innovative ideas to market or pursue a career in successful start-up companies.
This weekly, free & fast track federal program of 3 months to help you to:
- Shape a venture idea into a viable business
- Improve your business skills
- Build a strong network with entrepreneurs, company executives & investors
- Get fully prepared to embark your professional journey as entrepreneur or intrapreneur within a company
- One evening per week from 17h15 to 21h15
- Start end of September to mid of December 2018
- Takes place in EPFL in Lausanne
- Competitive admission. Federal certificate upon successful completion of the program
Apply before June 15, 2018
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Marketing and community Manager at EPFL Innovation Park
La Forge incubator Manager